Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Cuddles

It's finally feeling like spring!  The sun is shining, trees are budding, birds are singing...life is just beautiful.  There is something about spring that makes you feel warm and fuzzy all over, and for me at least a side effect of that is wanting to cuddle really cute, fluffy things.  Since in real life I don't have that much to cuddle that fits that description, the next best thing is doing a post about some of the things I would LIKE to cuddle.  Pretty much all of these are from movies or videos, so I could never cuddle them anyway, but one can dream...

Anyway, here's my list.  Hope it brings some extra warm fuzzies into you spring!  :)

Snoopy


I would love to have a dog like Snoopy.  He's almost as good as a human being because he can pretty much take care of himself, but he doesn't talk and he's a lot cuter and snugglier.  Plus he has a legit happy dance.  (And he's so cute when he's embarrassed!)


"Playboy" Penguin from Looney Tunes


He looks soooooo cuddly!  He is (regretfully) in only two Looney Tunes clips, and I can only find one of them on YouTube.  Even flippant Bugs gets his heart softened by this little guy.  (And when he is crying?  Somebody PLEASE find a way for me to get into cartoon land!)

Or, if I can't hug this penguin, can I snuggle THIS one instead?  He is real, so it could happen, right?  :)



Flower from "Bambi"


He is so cute and bashful and sweet!  (More on him at the end of this post).


The French Peas from "VeggieTales"

This is from the Silly Song "The Hoperana" (I think that's how it's spelled).

I don't know why they are cast as the bad guys so often, because they are so funny!


All the "Winnie the Pooh" characters


If this needs any kind of explanation, you had a very sad childhood.  I am so sorry for you.


Colorado Rockie's mascot "Dinger"


He looks so cushy!  And he's pretty funny in several of the Rockies commercials over the years.  :)


Thumper

A picture is worth a thousand words.  So, this...


And this...

And this...

And THIS...

I am melting...that giggle!!!!  And Flower..."Oh, that's alright.  He can call me "Flower" if he wants to..."  <3

Ok, I can't take it anymore!  Time to go hug on the stuffed Thumper I got when I was in middle school.  ;)  Happy Spring, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment